Sunday 21 March 2010

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Or evening as it is here in the UK. I am certainly having a chillaxed day due to me feeling a tad sorry for myself and a lot the worse for wear. I had far too much fun last night and consumed far too much vino collapso ;)

Cute cat is a group gift from Seu. You can buy the cats too in 4 colours (I bought them all as they are all so lovely) and its only 1 prim! Grab it HERE

I love love LOVE {What Next}. Winter always makes beautiful things and gives such generous group gifts too. The beautiful planters and firefly lamp are the latest march gifts. <3>
I was raving about
Kinokoko in my last post and promised I would post the adorable duckie thats there and also free. There are several freebies dotted about the store and some tremendous bargains.

Lastly and by no means least are the March gifts from Nonino and Zacca.

SUPER CUTENESS.

I wish you all lovely Sundays where ever you are. I am off to sip some more water in a vain attempt to cure my monster hangover ;))

No comments: