Wednesday 17 March 2010

Spring Fever

YAY its St Patricks Day and all over the world people are raising a glass to celebrate ;) In my mind St Patties tends to signal the start of Spring. That and the fact that sunshine woke me up at 6am this morning wheeee. ANYWAY, on with the show. I meant to do a round up of some fab freebies a few days ago but in RL I have been so busy and in SL I am distracted making a few odds n sods for my lil store I want to open SO it was delayed until now.


All these items are taken in the STUNNING 1 room version of the Koubou house from Y's. BUT its only available for a few more hours so grab it while you can from here.

This gorgeous set up is the latest group gift the The Loft and is lovely and full of the joys of spring!

The newspaper is part of the Trash set that Frankie sent out as a super group gift for Dutchie. Grab it
here
The plant is part of the pergola set that Amalisious Destiny has put in her lucky board in avacado YAY! Not sure how long its there for but its gorgeous.


A bigger shot of the inside full of loverly goodies

I love love lOVE what next and not only does winter create cute things but also is super genrous. The hatboxes and chairs pictured above are both amazing freebies for March. The lovely footbath is a group gift from Bettiepage Voyager.


Tyr of Tyranny recently sent out the lovely crates as a group gift. Grab here.
The pink shelves with plant and game are a hunt gift from thistle thats still avaliable YAY. Get it from here while you can. The cute gerbera rugs are a group gift from the ever generous .Nocc and the momento board is from Insight Designs and is an old gift that is still there and just fits oh so well.
The heart prints are also free at insight designs, Amisha is super super talented and generous. These super cute shelves are free from Kinokoko and come in 3 colours the blue, white and brown. Kinikoko makes awesome things and has lots of intersting freebies around the store. Including a CUTE as hell rubber duck which I just remembered I forgot to take a picture of.

The candles are another freebie from Thistle.

If you haven't been to Olive yet YOU SHOULD. There are always loads of super cute gifts and full price items that are really good value for money. In their lucky board there is a lovely pouf and rug set that I havent pictured. This wall art is also free there and is only 1 prim.
Wine and glasses is from Thistle an dthe cute cupboard is a lucky board item from one of my long time faves Muu's.

FLOWERS so lovely and colourful were a lucky chair prize at Thistle and the lovely mailbox is also from Thistle and is their builders blocks hunt prize. Just look for the hammer ;P.

I am off to bed, well it is late here, BUT I wish you all a very happy day whether you are celebrating with the Irish or just thinking about the start of spring.

1 comment:

Amisha said...

I love reading your blog (I don't know how you find the time to do it all!) There are some fab freebies and group gifts out there...Next on my list, head over to see Winter at [what next]:D

Thanks NiMeSiS :)