Saturday 16 January 2010

Feed The Birds!

TUPPANCE A PAAAAHHHHNND!




OK I promise I wont sing...*often*. I only discovered Picnic fairly recently but absolutely adore everything they have made so far. This birdhouse is so adorable especially with the poses. I love cats in sl and rl so I couldnt resist these statues when I found them at .:SHD:. ;) (there were 6 in the pack for dirt cheap but these 2 were my faves).





The birds are from the OHSOMUTHAFUCKINTALENTED Aikea of Plastik fame and are a gacha gacha radom prize, these ones are Midsummer n Abel but there are loads n all are luverly. Plastik has been one of my all time fave stores in sl for ages, not just because I fall in slust and spend far too many lindens every time I go there BUT also cos Aikeas designs are creative, eyecatching and come in so many colours I swear she must get as over excited when she designs them as I do when I am attempting to decide which colour to choose. <3

Other credits Hat n hair Friday, Yumyum BF jeans (modded) Perquita pumps & Breezy top at The Sea Hole <3

No comments: