Friday 29 January 2010

The Great Freebie Room Challenge Part deux ;)

The Vintage Home
So my next mission was to create a vintage style home that was also totally free, well ok free or dollarbies ;P. The main thing I had problems with here was deciding what to use, meaning I was literally spoiled for choice. So respecting a low prim limit of 137 prims here in my latest offering.

The skybox is the beautiful cecilia that was a stunning group gift from the lovely Jordan Giant. Its so pretty and only 19 prims so it was the perfect place to start.

NOW, we all know I am partial to more than a bit of purple but for this project I gave myself an additional challenge of trying to choose more muted tones of greens, browns and pinks. WELL OK so a bit of purple loveliness WILL sneak in cos well, I love it ;))
The desk is the wonderful new desk and stool 1 prim meganess from MMG's. Its still on their lucky board in both colours <3>


The fancy frame is part of a dollarbie from freestyle & the russian doll is also $1 from there. The calender is from the extraordinarly talented Kalavinka ;)
The lovely tree, lamp, cup of coffee are all free gifts from Jordan Giant at her nodari store <3>
Cupboard, planter, CUTE bunny seat, sparkly star hanging, lampshade in middle, bookcase and cupboard on left AND sofa (group gift) ALL yes ALL free from Muu <3>
Lovely lamp also free from nodari, orchid picture 1 of 10 that are $1 each from The Golden Oriole! AND Pink n purple and black n white rug Freeeeeeee gifty from Y's at the Albero sweetheart fest YAY!
Moving around a little we have a adorable lil kitchen with accesories from wait for it ........... FREE FROM MUU'S WORKSHOP ;) Here I am doing the washing up, so domesticated ;) The blue milk pan
with white flowers is another freebie from a cute new store, well new to me, called moustique.
There aren't tons of items but the ones that are there are so cute.
Swinging (Oo) to the other corner, I love the group join gift from Not So
Bad especially as it has some gorgeous textures and a free book YAY. I hope Jordan doesnt mind but I turned the bottom of her gift and. birds into some rustic wooden shelves and placed another pot from the free picnic pack
on top. This ones my fave pot as it has a cute lil sparkler sticking out of it. The candle is another freebie from Herbalys and can change to 4 gorgeous colours AND has a big small in the pack.

YAY for the free rugs at Y's. The lil stand in the middle is a freebie from JE*Republic, or at least it was still there yesterday so am sure it is. ITS so cute and has poses BOOYA! Above is one of the many many framed fine art prints that are free from the luckyboard at the amazing NN Museum. The chair and table are another lucky board gifty from *HP* Park and is just adorable.

My work here is nearly done, time for a relaxing glass (or bottle) of wine for free from the lovely Drobak.
Lamp is yet ANOTHER from Jordan at Nordari <3>
Maybe I enjoyed the wine a lil too much THANK GOODNESS for a nice comfy cushion free from Urbanized *g* *g*



Ahhhhhh I am tired now, who needs a bed when you has a big bunny cushion ZzZzZ.

No comments: