Saturday 30 January 2010

Muu Muu


So, as you may have gathered from my previous post I LOVE MUU hahaha. There are lots of other places I love too but I am blown away by her cute style and insanely cheap prices. Not only are there loads of freebies at her store but she also has tons of really low priced items. I never feel my pics can do justice but I shall try to show you just a handful of some of the luverlee goodness found at some of her stores. She has a rezzer so most items can be previewed live! YAY! Trust me, my pictures do not show how cute the items are.



You can win the kitchen and the bookcase in this set.

YAY purple sofa (not free) but so cute n texture changes.


The cutest skyboxes for $1. You just gottago see em I mean 1 teeeeeeeeeeeneeeeyyyy linden ;)


I think this ones my favourite cos its got 2 floors and lots of built in bits and a bed! FOR $1!!!!!!!!!!!


$1 and low prim and with some furniture built in WOWEE!


No comments: