Wednesday 3 February 2010

The Great Freebie Room Challenge Part 3

The Modern Home


I keep changing my mind about this one, still feels a little bit like there is something lacking. Not sure, maybe its just me. Anyways ;) This is my stab at a modern style home.
The gorgeous skybox is free but it may be a tiny weeny cheat (hey my challenge = my rules ;) ) as its a special item from the Lithium Gacha Gacha. When you have collected all 6 items you can click and get this for freeeeeeeeeee. Plus the gacha items are great house items which I wanted anyways so for me it was win win.


The beautiful picture is by Skip Gaffer and is free from Patron, I picked up a few sneaky free items whislt I was there looking at Elizas lovely store and sim. Wall sconces are free lucky chair item from low prim high style. Their lucky chairs are great as they alternate between lots of the full price items that are in the store. So if you wait about long enough you could get an entire furnished house \m/. The candles in stone pots to the right and the ornament on top of the green dresser are free or $1 from The Loft. The Loft has a lovely discount section with a few items free or $1. SCORE! Dresser and plant are the current group gift from Clematis <3.


The rugs are free still from the lovely Y's House store and are just so well made. The stools are free from Urbanized and are in the group notices as a preview for their lovely spring/summer collection. There is also an awesome valentines gift in the stores too, they spoil us they do <3.>


Loverly pictures on the back wall are all from DARE poses but I snagged them from their display at the Urban Arts Gallery. There were 2 more paintings that were also free (not pictured) XD!


Under the window are the candles in pots from The Loft accompanied by the gorgeous free book from Neom Gruts gallery and a mug of steaming coffee which was another freebie from Patron.

Just to show you a lil peek outside as the sky home has an outside area too! The cushion stack are from WF on SL Street. She is selling her contents for free while she can and has a ton of cute stuffs so go and support this generous person.


Finally, a close up of that MMG table with another of Neoms books which is actually hidden in that scent bottle! REALLY, its like a genies bottle I swear ;) The Trailor Park Fairy Tales book is also by Tiger's Bookshop and the lovely key is also a freebie from Patron. PHEW! Once again a massive THANKYOU to the generous and talented designers in SL. I will be back to spend some $ lindens very soon <3 <3 <3

No comments: