Sunday 14 February 2010

And even though I know how very far apart we are, it helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star.

I really was trying not to do another valentines room but there were so many gorgeous things still in my inventory I couldnt resist.
The bed is BIG, and has 2 poses and is another generous group gift from A.D.D Andel who I first found during the Haiti Relief Fundraiser and quickly fell in slove with the store. Lamp is a fave freebie from Jordan Giant, Birth Of Venus art print from NN museum lucky board and the gorgeous frames I got from the Loft mini store at Albero YAY $1 bargains. Whats in the box? A present? FOE ME? Why yes, yes it was a gorgeous group gift from the lovely Eliza at Patron. Not only is the box itself stunning but it had the beautiful dragonfly cushion inside so so beautiful.

Fly me to the moon :) I love this moon seat and thought it looked good on the wall ;P part of the starlust gift from the wonderful LeMelange. Table MMG's yes I use it in every post I make it seems but it is so awesome how can you blame me. Petals on the floor were also part of the Patron Valentines Group gift!

Love letters straight to my heaaartttttt, OH I am full of the songs today I apologise ;) Ahem, the pretty pot is from Bettiepage Voyager whose work just gets better and better, starlust hunt. The candle is one of the gorgeous ones in the True Love Never Die feb group gift set. I just love the mish mash of letters and things on the desk, its another V Day gift from +Olive+ and they have one for boys AND one for girls in the pack YAY.

Time for a quick 50 winks as we say in the UK and where better than on one of the lovely chairs from itutu and the cupid hunt. The table is a lovely shabby red from La Flat and is free. Bottle of wine and glasses freebie from Drobak and just so pretty. The rose in the vase and red candle and petals were also in the lovely gift from What Next that I blogged yesterday. Art prints again NN museum lucky board.

The LOVE ornament is $1 from PopArt and the key which I use alot but again, I love it so I dont care is another cute free find from PATRON.

Cupid watch over me ;) So whats left to do but lay back and dream of love whilst resisting the temptation to eat that entire bar of chocolate! Rug an dposes from **Nikukyu** in the Cupid Hunt, Choc $1 from MMG's and lovely red tulips in pot are free at {{{nocc.}}} FREE I tell you FREEE to celebrate opening of the new store.

Finally my Love Shack which gave me the inspiration to do a more decadent valentines freebie room is the dreamy Hidden Sunrise Skybox by *NUT*. Its really cosy and lovely and rock n roll shabby I think and is FREE in the starlust hunt. I wish you all a very happy Valentines day or Happy New Year ;)) More about that later.

No comments: