Friday 19 February 2010

Snug as a bug in a rug in ma SNUG

I have always wanted a snug of my own. Its kinda like a cross between an art gallery and relaxing place. Well mine is anyway. I fell in love with this picnic prefab and had to have it. Having already set up a veru happy home in my Y's house I spent a while thinking how best to use this lovely building. As you can see, its pretty big for a snug but hey, the beautiful of SL is not being limited by such things ;))

So, I filled my snug with some of my favourite artwork in SL and then set about decorating around it. Items on the table are from Picnic, Second Spaces, What Next and Lalicious Designs ;)

Lovely muted snowy pictures. The first is from [What Next] & its only $40 I do believe and it is just lovely. The 2nd picture on the easel is by the ever so talented Jewell Lamourfou and is a rockin $25 and oh so lovely. You can add your own picture but I loved that one so much. Old frame is another $20 bargain from [What Next] and the lovely candle lamps are by *Lotta and are only 3 prims YAY.


IF you havent ever been to Kalavinka Gallery then I recommend you do IMMEDIATELY ;) Caca's artwork is not only stunningly beautiful but its so thought provoking PLUS she is an absolutely the sweetest person too. I wish I owned all her artwork but I can't wait for her to paint so more. The cutest ottoman in the world is by Trash Wahwah and has lots of colour options and is cheap, I think it was $50 (I may need to check) but wow, great job Trash. Lil sparkly incence is by Urbanized & I SLOVE it.

of Caca's artwork with the beautiful Calm Wood by Neom Grut, another amazingly talented and lovely artist. The big squishy sofa is by sTwo Acker and is colour change and 6 prims! The lovely rug, I spent ages looking for, is from Dutchie (of course). Finally, for this pic, the cute antlers are also from Trash and the lovely picture of St Catherine is by Andie Button. WHO I WANT TO MAKE MORE THINGS PLEASE! KKTHNXBAI ;))
YAY more of Caca's art ;P AND the lovely and snuggly alpaca rug from *Plaaka* and the lovely lamp n log thingy set from [pda] which was a $50 friday but is out for sale again in an updated version ;) And....... one of my angels which I love and have them all around my home. They are from LPHS and were.... gawd..... $200 tops for 3 and are copy so YAY, love em.
And a final look, the lovely picture in the middle is also by Neom Grut and again, more sparkly incence from Urbanized.

2 comments:

Amisha said...

That is beautiful. Looks so inviting :)

Nimesis said...

YAY thankyou so much Amisha ;))