Wednesday 24 February 2010

Mellow Yellow

ITS NOT SPRING YET! Well at least, it aint here in the cold n rainy UK bah humbug ;) BUT the sun shone in SL and today it certainly brightened my mid week blarghy mood.

YAY, I braved it to the Carwash sim event and just about made it through the lag in one piece ;)) Its an awesome event with lots of great designers putting out a whole bunch of stuffs that is no more than $10 each, often alot less. Can you say BARGAIN ;)) There is TONS of stuff to look at and I am only going to show you a few of my fave bits from some of my fave designers.







Ahhhh now I feel warm and fuzzy and no I am not even enjoying a glass of vin rouge ;P
Beautiful Yellow Skybox, picture frames, golden star, candle, table and benches, chalk board, vase and directors chair all by the wonderful Amalicious of La'Licious Designs.
LOVELY desk, lamp, lights, bamboo plant & cushions by [Mudhoney].
Poster by Sirens Song.
Cactus, yellow and black table and unit are from house on fire.
Finally, the stunning retro gramaphone and records on the table are by *FIN*.

No comments: