Tuesday 23 February 2010

Now thats what I call ANOTHER FREEBIE ROOM

XD! For a birthday a long long long time ago, I got an album, YUS VINYL babies, called *Now Thats What I Call Music Vol 1* haha I was only a wee lil thing but I remember feeling super grown up to have my own album ;P YUS I am that old, NO this has nothing really to do with my post, I am just in that kinda mood. I think all the 80's fashion has made me nostalgic. I never liked it the first time round when I was a small girl n I dont like it now XD XD! Anyway, that is another story.

ONWARDS! The last 2 weeks have seen us totally spoiled with some wunderful household freebies and group gifts that just make me jump up n down like a giddy thing. So as always I am excited to share them with you all ;)).

The awesomely talented and wickedly fantastic wench Amisha March of Insight Designs made this super cute vintage board as a group gift. I have been itching (not literally ewww) to blog it since she released it. It is oh so cute and has many textures you can switch between. I may be biased but I swear that she and Jewell (distressed Textures) make the most gorgeous textures in SL ever between them ;)

AND THEN, LaLicious release a super amazing and generous sofa, table and rug as a group gift! AND THEN, Mocha release an adorable shelf in 4 colours and put them in their LUCKY BOARD (or you can buy for a mere $80 each if you can't wait). AND THEN, Amisha makes another super awesome freebie, the lovely heart pictures. AND THEN (yus more)
I hear that the wonderful LP2 Interiors is back open with YAY an awesome group gift <3>
Ah so, if that wasnt enough freebie gorgeousness I hopped on by Muu's workshop and YAY she has a super cute dining set in her camp prizes. SO I sat n chilled my boots for 30 mins n got a lovely table and some chairs OH and a plant (not pictured).
More gorgeousness with the plant from Muu's, a free jigsaw thats oh so cute, and and freebies from Mocha (shelf), Dutchie (newspaper) AND Via from TLND (true love never die) made gorgeous stripy pots to celebrate the opening of her store at Albero :))
So, phew, as if that all wasn't enough I was a goin through my Starlust hunt prizes and came across this wonderful record rack from pointee :)) Free pics YAY from OHMAI! and double YAY. THEN Mocha then released a super cute notice board as a group gift :))))
LOVELY beautiful and gorgeous free tulips from the ever generous .Nocc and are all lucky board prizes from her stores in various sims.
More super cute free pots from Dutchie OH OH and the lovely house this is all taken in. POSSIBLY my most beloved freebie home EVER is so lovely and a gift from Zacca ;)
Also cute, this wonderful free swing bench from Nonino.
FINALLY, just as I was nearly done, Lalicious puts this cute cute garden set in their lucky board! The shade changes texture and its just such amazing quality as always.



2 comments:

Amisha said...

This "wickedly fantastic wench" (love the description :D) also had *Now Thats What I Call Music Vol 1*...and I never liked it either :)
But I do like your freebie room!

Nimesis said...

YAAY! TY TY TY Amisha ;))